Financial Aid

Congratulations! You’ve made the decision to go back to school…Now the big question…“How do I pay for it?”

The Financial Aid office will meet with you to discuss the various methods of payment for tuition. This may include how to apply for Title IV Federal Financial Aid. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is used to establish eligibility for federal financial aid. Funding may include Pell Grants, subsidized and unsubsidized federal student loans.

Current Textbooks

To complete this application go to: and enter CTE code 038853 – Employment Solutions

View the Refund and Net Price Calculator

net price calculator Refund Policy